Project Description


For this research project, I have decided to write it on the Effects of Not Having Social Media. I could also title this project Pros and Cons of Social Media. I am not exactly sure of the title as of yet. Once I begin to do some research, the title should form itself. When my parents were growing up, they obviously did not have social media so that is how I was raised. Social media really started to take off when I was in high school. All of my friends had Instagram, Snapchat and Facebook along with numerous other socials. I created a Facebook account senior year for a school program, but I do not use it often. Since I never really jumped on this social media bandwagon, I thought it would be interesting to contrast it with those growing up in this social media age we are heavily dependent on today. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Privacy

Next New

Advice